International Medical Services
International Medic Response Group (IMRG) will deploy a medical team to provide countries in need with medical training and assistance to set up temporary medical clinics.
- All professional rescuers are volunteers who dedicate their time to assist countries in need!
- Over the past years, International Medic Response Group (IMRG) has been deployed several times in more than six countries.
- IMRG deploys a group of Volunteer Canadian professional rescuers such as paramedics, doctors, nurses, medical responders, firefighters and Search and Rescue (SAR) technicians.
- Our medical response team boasts either enhanced or secret clearance and all are fully insured.
- We donate our time, medical supplies and equipment (1)
(1) Conditions may apply, contact us for more information.
Medical & First Aid Training
We provide training to local communities with the following programs:
- Basic to Advanced First Aid
- Basic to Advanced Medical Responder
- Basic to Advanced Resuscitation
- Specialized Site Specific Training
Temporary Medical & Wellness Clinic
Set up temporary medical clinics complete with all primary equipment:
- Tent, Medical cots, stretchers, medical supplies
- Health promotion & prevention clinics
- Providing a complete range of primary care medicine, including diagnosis, treatment and prevention of illnesses
Countries where we have been deployed providing training and medical support.
(As group or individual mission)
- Future Missions – 2019: Haiti and Africa (Paramedic Services)
- Iqaluit, Nunavut – 2015 – ongoing: Medical Response Training and Paramedic Services
- Port au Prince, Haiti – November 2014: Medical Training (paramedic)
- North Carolina – August 2011: Medical Training
- Greenland – July to August 2011: Medical Support (medical doctor)
- Canada 1991 to present: Medical support & Training (all medical response groups)
- Antarctica – February 2011: Medical Support (medical doctor)
- Port au Prince, Haiti – 2010: Medical Evacuation (medical doctor)
- USA – 2006 to 2009: Medical Training (paramedic)
- Newquay, Cornwall – 1994: Water Rescue Training
- California, USA – 2008: Medical Training (paramedic)
- Nunavut, NWT & Yukon, Canada – 1994 and 1998 to 2004: Medical Support & Training (paramedic)
- Hawaii & Florida – 1991 to 1997: Water Rescue Training
Book our services today.
The International Medic Response Group is committed to providing our clients with the best in emergency care training and services.